Saturday 20 October 2012

Paige Taylor #TIYFT



Twitter, the home to hundreds of pyscho twitterers, some of which I think should genuinely be sectioned (yes I'm talking about you @John_Lavery).  There are thousands of funny yet slightly pervy twitterers (@RoyCropper) who everyone enjoys a good laugh at but finds somewhat cringey. Not forgetting the millions of on-the-verge of suicide tweet freaks, moaning about their ex ditching them because he was dogging the old bird across the avenue (the majority of twitter).

 Celebrities are well known for using Twitter; they use the site to promote their work, tweet pictures of themselves posing next to their riches and of course to ignore the mass numbers of devoted loyal fans that tweet them on a daily basis. In addition, female stars send BT'S (bitch tweets) to other stars over who rocked the red carpet better and rappers send AT'S (angry tweets) arguing over who's getting under Rihanna. 

But the person who EVERYONE is talking about on Twitter has certainly left her mark on twitters newsfeed. Think along the lines of Mary Poppins bottomless bag, a hole which has got everything in it. Yes you’ve got it - The one and only Paige Taylor.

@PaigeTaylor_93 has over 85,000 twitter followers! She is a twitter celebrity in her own right. For those of you who aren’t familiar, I think it’s about time you did. Let me put it this way, we all have that draw at home where we put all those random bits and pieces we have lying around the house for example: wii remotes, game consules, action figure, candles. Let’s just say Paige ‘bares’ all and her nether regions is literally the same as that crowded drawer – full of household items stuck in a dark place.

I got the chance to speak to the lady and find out really what she's like 'inside' 

Firstly, the question which I think we all want to know is how did it all start? What happened that one day that made you think ‘today I'm going to start inserting random things into my vagina?’

Well haha, I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist to be honest. I made the twitter account and started posting nudes and one day thought it would be a little different to put something up there. People seemed to like it and TIYFT just led on from there.

TIYFT, what exactly does that stand for?

#ThingsInYourFannyThursday, it was shortened for obvious reasons. 

Catchy! So it’s fair to say you have quite a popular fan base, what's the weirdest request you've had from a twitter fan?

The most common request is 'my dick' but that's a tad overused now. People tend to ask for live animals a lot, hamsters, snakes, small birds. But I'm not entirely convinced that is legal. And also bacon because everyone loves bacon!

 I would be a little concerned if you used live animals!! Like everything with the fans you must get the hater’s aswell, what’s the ratio of good comments to the bad?

I do get my fair share of abuse, because some people's moral convictions differ from mine. But the good feedback majorly outweighs the bad, people are a lot more open these days and most don't see a woman's body as something dirty.

 On a more personal note, everything seems too look so well presented down below. Does it take much time and effort to get the look you wish to achieve downstairs?

I just shave; I use men’s razors though because it seems to produce a smoother end product. 

So there ya go ladies, a little tip on how to keep your lady bits looking silky smooth!How do you choose the things that you put up there? Do all of them belong to you or are you ever cheeky and use other people’s things?

They all belong to me, I don't think people would appreciate me inserting their belonging into myself haha. And it depends, sometimes it's topical e.g Olympics, sometimes I take a suggestion from a follower, and other times I just spot something and think 'that might work'.

 Halloween's coming up, have you got any ideas for the special occasion? Do you ever plan ahead?

I have no idea! I usually leave it until the last minute and hope that someone gives me a decent suggestion. I'll find something Halloween related, maybe a broomstick or something haha.

 A broomstick – that’s brilliant! Be careful you don’t get splinters. PaigeTaylor_93 followers don’t forget to tweet any suggestions!You keep yourself pretty anonymous; does any of your friends or your parents know what you do? And do they approve?

Only one or two of my friends, I try and keep this part of my life quite low key. Because as you know, not everyone agrees with what I do and I wouldn't want it affecting my future prospects. 

That’s fair enough. I think one of the questions everybody wants to know is your name actually Paige Taylor?

No it isn't haha. 

How did you come up with the name Paige Taylor and is that almost like your alter ego? Paige Taylor comes across as confident, proud of her body, very sexual. Is that the real you?

I'd like to say that it was something clever, like an anagram of my real name or something but in reality it just came of the top of my head. And I would say it’s just a pseudonym rather than an alter ego, I try to stay as true to myself as I can doing this.

 Last but not least, you seem so confident with your body, do you have any advice or a message for women who aren't as confident…

Generally to stop caring so much what people think of you, we're all stuck with what we have and we all have our flaws so just work around them rather than dwell on them!

 Very true, we should learn to embrace our flaws and to be confident within ourselves. I think we could all learn a thing or two from Paige (I’m not saying you should take photos of yourself spread eagled stuffing pots and pans up your lady bits) but to be ‘open’  and proud of our feminine figures.

Don’t forget to check out Paige’s twitter forget Katy Perrys #TGIF it's all about Paige Taylor #TIYFT 

No comments:

Post a Comment